Congratulations, you’ve made the brave decision to become an entrepreneur + do it with soul…
Where do you start?
What do you focus on?
What matters most?
Here are 6 things you need to know first…
- You need a strategic plan, so that you know where to focus your time + energy to help grow your business + your profits faster. I can help.
- You need to know who you are + how you move through the world. I highly recommend taking a personality test, so that you can build your business in a way that plays up your strengths + keeps you feeling balanced. Here’s a great one you can take + it’s free.
- Being a boss can be tough sometimes. You’re going to want a tribe of bad ass lady bosses who get the journey you’re on. Who are 5 entrepreneur friends you can reach out to when you need to vent? Can’t think of any? Then put a plan in place to change that.
- Don’t be afraid to do things your way. There’s a lot of info out there + it’s great to learn, but in the end you’re an entrepreneur because you value freedom. Don’t be afraid to do things your way + trust your gut.
- Chances are your friends + family don’t know anything about your business. Don’t count on them for savvy business advice. Instead, invest more time + money into bringing experts into your life who will help you learn + grow faster than you could on your own.
- Make decisions out of love, not fear. One of my favorite quotes comes from Osho, where he says, ‘Don’t move the way fear makes you move. Move the way love makes you move.’ A quick way to check in with yourself is to simply ask, Am I creating or making decisions out of love, or fear?
Making a positive contribution has always been in my heart.
And my sense is that you’ve felt that same pull your entire life.
My intention in sharing this is to support you on that journey, because I’ve been where you are…
And because I believe in you + everything your soul is here to do.